Beware

Beware…
Frisk doesn't catch half of what the animated golden flower says. Its mouth, formed by the rippling seeds of its face, does its best to imitate talking. It opens and closes, puckers and pouts. But it's nowhere near the subtlety of real lips.
Frisk doesn't catch half of what the golden flower says. But he watches its body and feels its aura all the more. So he isn't terribly surprised when the white bullets burn his skin like a cigarette.
Beware of the man…
Toriel's phone buzzes in his pocket. Frisk studies the screen carefully, then presses a green button. Through his fingertips he feels the device vibrate as Toriels speaks. She pauses. Says something. Waits.
Frisk stares at the screen for a while with sad eyes. Then he hangs up. He can't do anything about a phone call he can't hear. If he finds Toriel soon, he'll be able apologise to her in person.
He wishes that the phone supported texting.
Beware of the man who speaks…
Frisk is about to step through a wooden gate when a hand falls on his shoulder. Only then does he relate the unpleasant feeling he's been having: he was being tailed.
There is a skeleton behind him and he's offering a handshake. Frisk takes it. Smiles as the whoopie cushion vibrates against his palm. Guesses that the skeleton is now speaking. Wonders how the hell he is supposed to read lips of someone who doesn't even open his mouth when he speaks.
Even though it hasn't helped at all in the Ruins, Frisk uses his last resort. “Can you sign?
The skeleton's eyes go wide, then dim. He takes a step back. Frisk isn't sure what to make of it. He signs again, slower: “Can. You. Sign?
Breaking a sweat the skeleton keeps backing away on shaky legs. He raises his hands, falters, raises them again. “How did you come back?” he signs clumsily. Frisk's face scrunches up in a confused expression. The skeleton continues. “Are you G-A-S-T-E-R-
Without a warning the world crashes down.
Beware of the man who speaks in hands.

Back to the main Undertale page