Tingles

Can a ten-year-old have an erotic dream?

Sans' eyes gleam white as he pulls Frisk on top of him. Even before she fully straddles him, he is grasping her wrists and tugging her down for a fervent kiss. She's soft and full, he's bony and hard, and their mouths grind together like there's no tomorrow.
Shaky fingers dig into Frisk's sides as Sans attempts to strip her of her T-shirt. She breaks the kiss to grumble and Sans uses this opportunity to pull the T-shirt over her head. Grinning Frisk buries his face under her breasts as revenge. He can't breathe but he won't turn away; she laughs.
“So...” She moves down to press her body against his and whispers into his ear: “Are you gonna bone me?”
“In the good sense,” he gasps.
Frisk is content.
She is also far away.
And she is falling…
…!

“Oh! I'm sorry,” Sans' voice says in alarm.
In a rush Frisk takes everything in: she's sitting up, feeling the yelp that's just left her throat, Sans is right next to her and he's retracting his hand as if burnt. She releases her breath. So does Sans.
“You were moaning in your sleep,” he explains. “I thought you were having a bad dream.” He watches her with open worry on his face. A wave of fondness rises up in Frisk's chest.
“It's okay,” she reassures the skeleton and outstretches her arms for a hug. He's in her embrace in the blink of an eye, and runs his fingers through her hair.
“Good to hear. I was worried that… what happened just before you… uh, you know,” he waves his hand in an abstract fashion, “that it was coming back to you. But it's better that you don't remember.”
“You remember, though,” she says in a small voice. The bony fingertips on her skull spasm.
“Then maybe…” he pulls back enough to wink at her, “I'll need a little comforting before I go back to sleep as well.”
Frisk giggles and makes space on the warm end of the sofa, where she had been sleeping. Sans plops down and she burrows under his sweatshirt, snuggling close to him. His ribs are hard when there's only a turtleneck covering them, but it's worth feeling them expand as he breathes. Frisk snakes her arms around the skeleton's ribcage and snickers again when they barely make a full circle. He's so large compared to her now. She likes it.
Sans responds with his own light-hearted chuckle and wraps his arms around her. Frisk is content to doze off again.
Then Sans' hands move. At first he only rubs small, relaxing circles into her shoulders. But these slowly expand and soon he's stroking her whole torso over the thick sweatshirt. When he slips underneath to pet her, Frisk makes an uneasy sound and squirms away. Under Sans' surprised look her cheeks turn red.
“What is it?” She refuses to answer. “Was it something I did?” She starts shaking her head, then hesitates. Because it was something he did. Her cheeks feel like they're on fire now.
“I, uh…” She has no idea what to say. “It doesn't… feel the way it used to.”
Sans blinks. She can see the gears turning in his head.
“I know I liked it very much… But now it doesn't… ring a bell anymore? It doesn't make me… tingle.”
Sans dips his head to the side.
“It just makes me confused now… and sad… because you'd like something but I don't think I can give it to you now.”
Sans moans as he understands and buries his face in his hands. “I've just pawed a ten-year-old child,” he groans. “Well done Sans, you paedophile.”
She reaches out tentatively. Sans heaves a sigh when she strokes his skull.
“I didn't even think of this aspect of resetting! I thought: as long as we both remember, nothing changes… You haven't even hit puberty yet, have you?” Frisk shakes her head. “Let's just… forget all this, okay? I can wait until you're older. In the meantime I'll keep my hands to myself.”
“But I like hugging you~” the child whines throwing her arms around the skeleton.
“Right,” Sans smiles, “I like hugging you too. We'll just keep it PG.”
Frisk nods excitedly and pecks Sans' cheekbone before settling back onto his lap.
Before she falls asleep she hears mumbling: “This will take a while to get used to...”
Frisk sleeps and she has only nice dreams this time.

Back to the main Undertale page